We’ll Keep Your Home Clean and Fresh!
Your home is your sanctuary, and as such it should always remain clean and free of germs and toxins. Daily traffic across your carpets leaves behind dirt and grime that, when it builds up, could leave a lasting effect on your health. Don’t wait until everybody is plagued with allergies – call on Sea Brite to clean and deodorize your home carpets.
Clean floors and carpets at work can improve business! For high traffic retail stores and offices, you need professional carpet and rug cleaning to ensure your workplace is fresh and free of allergens. As a local carpet cleaning company, Sea Brite is here to thoroughly clean your Orange County business using only the best equipment and safest solutions. We are proud to use Cimex equipment, top of the line cleaning machines that work fast and won’t damage your carpet or furniture.
Regardless of home or work, Sea Brite is unique in that we apply an 11-Point approach to ensuring the cleaning and disinfecting of your floors and carpets. When you call on us at 949-916-8209, we’ll arrive on-time, on your schedule, and get the job done with no hassle using the safest chemicals in the industry:
- Pre-Inspection: Our professional cleaners will perform an initial walk-through of the area to identify obvious stains that need the most help, and to evaluate the overall carpet cleaning job.
- Furniture Moving: There’s no extra charge for moving small furniture and sofas. We will also move heavier pieces on request for an additional fee, to be determined during your free estimate.
- Pre-vacuum: Dry, loose soil is removed by thoroughly power vacuuming the area. Removing dry soil is one of the most vitally crucial steps in any cleaning process as it prevents further grinding in of dirt.
- Pre-spray: A pre-conditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- Pre-spotting: Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal. Those stains you thought would never come out will improve drastically.
- Agitation: A heavy-duty carpet groomer is used to loosen the ground-in soil and bring more dry soil, hair and loose fiber to the surface. You’ll be amazed at what you’ll find here!
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: Your carpet is thoroughly rinsed using a powerful hot water extraction system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue. This really breaks down the dirt and you’ll begin to see the difference.
- Post Spotting: Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions. These are safe for your carpet and pets and kids. For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, we recommend a professional carpet protector applied to your carpet, which we can do for you, too!
- Post Grooming: Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet (that is, the fibers) is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position so your carpet looks new.
- Speed Dry: High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying. This way you don’t have to wait for hours before using your room again.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: Once everything is done, we’ll walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.